Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Got to Be Seen Green: Emerald Fabric Faves for 2013

I posted here recently about how much I love Pantone's Color of the Year for 2013, Emerald Green.  I really do want to challege myself to do something with emerald green in a quilt this year, so I browsed one of my favorite online quilt shops, equilter.com, and this is what I came up with.  From top to bottom, left to right: "Bursting With Color Jeweled Abstract," Emerald, by Hoffman; "Color Weave," Dark Green, P & B Textiles; "Deco Delight Waterfall Abstract," Shamrock Green, Fabric Freedom; "Marble Faux Hand Dye," Emerald Green, Quilter's Choice; "Pacifica Paua," Bottle Green, New Zealand Import; "Solid Sateen," Emerald, Kaufman; "Floral Legacy Lavish Petals," Dark Green, Kona Bay; "Geometrix Stylized Stars," Bamboo, Fabric Freedom; "Floral Legacy Lavish Petals," Hunter Green, Kona Bay; "Marbled Blender," Emerald Green, Choice Fabrics.

I didn't order any of these yet because I have SEVERAL projects lined up that I need to finish (some not even started yet) before I can start playing with emerald green.  So, if you decide to add some of my emerald green fabric picks to your own stash, please leave some for me!

No comments: